We realize you have many options for your child's education and we are honored that you are considering choosing BEAM.
Once you have completed the application forms included in the enrollment packet, please return it to our front office with all the required documents. Only parents or legal guardians may enroll students. If you are a legal guardian, we will need a copy of the legal documentation affirming your guardianship.
The following documents are required before your child's enrollment will be considered:
- Completed BEAM enrollment packet
- Copy of child's social security card
- Copy of child's birth certificate
- Child's current immunization records
- Copy of IEP and/or 504 plans (for special education students only)
- Proof of legal guardianship (notarized documents will be accepted)
- Completed lunch application
- Proof of residency in the city of Milwaukee (two forms of proof required)
As a Local Education Agency, it is mandatory for BEAM to post and make available its Acceptable Use Policy for computers.