Volunteers are welcome to assist the BEAM Community in attaining its goals and implementing its mission.
Volunteer opportunities are varied and can range from clerical assistants to being a classroom aid.
Below is a list of opportunities:
- Office Assist
- Media Center Assistant
- Math Tutor
- Reading Tutor
- Special events/celebrations
- Hallway Monitors
- Family Nights
- Help before school
- Help after school
- Help in your child's classroom (Room Parent Program)
- Chaperoning your child's field trips
- Classroom materials preparation
- Action Team for Partnerships
- Parent Ambassador Program (Recruitment)
All BEAM Volunteers must complete an application which includes a background check. Volunteer handbook and training will be provided.