The BEAM Action Team for Partnerships (ATP) is a parent, faculty, community member, and student organization whose mission is to work together to engage families and the community in ways that support student achievement and success, increase student enrollment, create a welcoming school environment for families, and build a more thriving school and culture.
Getting involved in BEAM's ATP will not only help the school but will help your child succeed. Studies show that family involvement contributes to positive results for students, including:
- Higher Achievement
- Better Attendance
- More course credits earned
- More responsible preparation for class
- Greater potential for future success
How To Get Involved?
- Attend Action Team for Partnership (ATP) Meetings at 6PM (childcare and food provided)
- Bring other parents you know to ATP meetings
- Get involved in a committee organizing a program or event at BEAM
- Invite Community Organizations you know to become BEAM partners
- Drop off BEAM Literature at your church or other community organization
- Pass out BEAM literature to your friends